NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT AS KADUNA STATE DIRECTOR OF THE
NIGERIA YOUTH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE (NYCC)
This letter of appointment serves to convey the approval of the Board of Trustees and Management of the Nigerian Youth Chamber of Commerce for your appointment as the Kaduna State and Programme Coordinator.
Your appointment is with effective from 1st September 2017 for a probationary period of six (6) months subject to confirmation premised on your performance.
In joining our team, you share our commitment to providing the best service to our members and clients. For this to be achieved, your ideas, suggestions and initiative are encouraged as we strive to improve the way we work and how we present ourselves to the community at large.
Our working ethics revolve around taking responsibility for decisions, pride in our work, sharing our knowledge and expertise with others, and a willingness to contribute to the resolution of issues collaboratively.
Our goal is to provide high quality, cost effective demand driven and market oriented services to our members and clients and functioning as a centre of excellence. We recognize that this can be maintained and enhanced only with your assistance.
As part of our duties to you (as our member), we can now freely serve as a think-thank for your office and government thereby contributing creative ideas to uplift the state and innovative solutions to the issues of dearth of small businesses, job creation, poverty reduction, innovation, skills, BDS, Youth and Women issues, etc in Kaduna State.
As the State Director therefore, you will be required to represent the organization and diligently promote her image in good light as well as vigorously pursue to attain the organization’s aims and objectives of promoting the development of functional youth led entrepreneurship.
Your duties and responsibilities shall be to among others;
i. Liaise with and harmoniously work with the Governments and relevant stakeholders to establish, build, grow and sustain NYCC in Kaduna State
ii. Generate proactive solution to youth and societal problems that will uplift Kaduna Women and Youth from unemployment and poverty
iii. Mobilize, sensitize and encourage Youth Entrepreneurs to venture into entrepreneurship especially through our proposed cluster mechanism (Micro Enterprise Pack Model).
iv. You are to initiate and implement innovative programmes within you state
v. Conduct need assessment as well as value chain analysis and development
vi. Bringing development partners, investors as well as opening/linking micro and small businesses to new and emerging markets
We are optimistic that you will justify our confidence in you by this appointment. Please confirm your formal acceptance in writing.
Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
TIM MAIYAKI, is humble, forthright and assertive on his convictions and beliefs. An astute writer, a shrewd entrepreneur and experienced Facility/Estate manager, public policy analyst, a magnificent orator and pro-democracy advocator.
TIM MAIYAKI was born on the 16th June, 1980 to Mr. Joshua Yakubu Maiyaki and Mrs. Maijinya Joshua Maiyaki in Madakiya, Zangon Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna State.
1. LEA Primary School Madakiya. (1985-1991) – School Leaving Certificate.
2. Government Secondary School Fadan Kaje (1992 – 1998) – Senior Secondary School Certificate Certificate (SSC).
3. Kaduna State Polytechnic Zaria (1998 – 1999) – IJMB programme.
4. Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State, (2001 – 2006) – B. Tech Estate Management.
5. National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) from 2007 – 2008.
6. KADUNA Business School, Kaduna. (2016) – Advanced Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development.
1. Zenith Properties Limited in Abuja, (2006 – 2007) – Intern/Estate Assistant. 2. Crest Facilities Management Limited, Abuja. (2007 – 2013) – Senior Facility Manager.
3. Toba & Co (Estate Surveyors & Valuers). Trainee Surveyor and Valuer.
4. Tapairi Integrated Services (2013 – date)
CIVIL SOCIETY ENGAGEMENT.
1. Get-it-Right NIGERIA – a sociopolitical and sociocultural group based in Abuja. (2013 – 2014) – Executive Secretary to the Board of Directors and Group.
2. Economic Renaissance Group, Kaduna, Kaduna State. (2015 – Date) – Executive Secretary. Where he was involved in birthing and executing the Southern Kaduna Economic Summit.
CLUBS AND ASSOCIATIONS
1. Pioneer Secretary General of the Kaduna-based Pragmatic Fitness Forum (PFF).
2. Pioneer National Secretary General.
Build NIGERIA FIRST GROUP.
3. Board Member.
Voice of the Girl Child and Vulnerable People’s Foundation.
Married, with 2 beautiful daughters.