Caleb Danladi Foundation is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) registered in Nigeria with the heart of reaching the most vulnerable persons in the society. CDF works to improve the living standard of standard of the less privilege in the society. CDF has been raising funds and operating programs that focuses on issues on empowering widows, assisting orphans who need education and entrepreneurship skills to better their future, offer charitable and humanitarian assistance to elderly, physically challenged, poor children and victims of disaster, community and rural development.
CDF is founded by Mr Caleb Danladi Bako, who believes that we make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give that is why CDF is committed to supporting young people to live to their full potentials, as well as deploying resources to promote a culture of self-reliance among widows to enable them cater for themselves and their orphaned Children. CDF also commits resources to assist orphans who need education and entrepreneur skills, offer charitable and humanitarian assistance to elderly, physically challenge, poor children and victims of disaster, and engage in community and rural development.
Caleb Danladi foundation is fully incorporated by corporate affairs commission in May, 2014.
The mission of the foundation is to empower the vulnerable members of the society and to be most effective in community and rural development.
We envision a world where most vulnerable people will have the opportunity to achieve his/her fullest potential and participate in all aspect of life.
Aims and Objectives
- To give hope to the hopeless through the provision of life support materials;
- To provide scholarship to vibrant youths who are less privilege;
- To reach out to widows and orphans;
- To provide succor to victims of disaster;
- To offer charitable and humanitarian assistance to the elderly, physically challenged persons, poor children and youths;
- To assist indigene children and youths who needs education and entrepreneurship skills to better their future;
- To encourage youth and young people on innovations and creativity for their livelihood and development of the society;
- To offer charitable and humanitarian assistance to the elderly, people living with disabilities (physically challenged) in different communities; and
- To organise seminars, meetings, conferences and dialogues for young people in areas such as vocations, leadership,
- Vocational programmes, leadership talks, and discussions on issues affecting youths in the 21th century